Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Touris in Stockholm

Another rainy day in Sweden. I was supposed to work today but they called be about 10 min ago and told be I didn´t have to come in because of the weather. We usually don´t have that many guests at the Palace when it´s shitty weather like this. So I put my alarm for 8.am and went for my morning jogg and had just got out of the shower when she called so now I´m bored. What am I gonna do today? And Mered is still sleeping. He´s on vacation for another week.
Yesterday me and Tessan E. went for a tour of Stockholm. The weather was ok yesterday, no rain but light clouds, just enough for the sun to peek trough so we decided to take a sightseeing boattour of Stockholm. It was really nice! Then we decided to hop of at Djurgården where one of Sweden´s amusementparks are located, called Gröna Lund. So we bought a pass and went on the rollercoaster 4 times! ha ha ha, then we got tired and went home. Talk about getting old hey? ha ha ha

Thanks to Gunnar ( Lena´s husband) that sent the picuters from our last day with the class down at the waterski club two weeks ago!



Emelie Sandra Me

No comments: