Saturday, November 25, 2006

In a way I´m glad my sister is leaving tomorrow cuz I don´t party as much as I do when she´s at home. YOU´RE A BAD INFLUENSE!!!
Yesterday me, Tessan and Niklas went to Jonathans appartement for a drink before taking a taxi in to Old Town in Stockholm to "Sally´s" for dinner. Such good food!!! such good Applemartinis AND Lavazza coffee!!! Then we went to meet up with Linda and her boyfriend
(I think his name is Marcus?) at "Ljungbergs" for more drinks. Bar was so nice, good music, big soft couches and HORRIBLE drinks!!! We must have had about 8 differents drinks and they were all disgusting!!! Even the strawberry daquairy! How can you possibly mess that up?
On our way out I meet Kattis and Jonas that I used to work with at the Palace. I haven´t seen them in months so that was fun. Then we continued to "Snaps" and in the basement they had a really good club and by this time we were all so drunk that I don´t I´ve ever danced so much in my life. By three the club closed so we all went to McD for food and then took a cab home. I didn´t get to sleep until nearly 6am beacuse of my sweet boyfriends snooooring. Thanks alot!

No comments: