Monday, June 11, 2007

Grandpa 87!























Alot has happend since last time I wrote something here and after some hints abot it (thank you Tessan .E) I decided to update the blogg.
Well, last week I went to Malmö because WE FINALLY FOUND AN APPARTEMENT!! Í´m so happy. I have picture of it but because we don´t live there yet I don´t know if I´m allowed to publish them? Anyways, it´s a 2 bedroom appartement on the top floor in the middle of Malmö. For those of you that don´t know I got a job in the south of Sweden and therefore me and Mered are moving in August. I got a job as a manager for the gym that I did my last Internship at. and Malmö is, I think, the third largest city in Sweden? Hmmmm, not really sure.
Anyways, tonight was my grandfathers 87 B day so the whole family was there exept my dad. The following pictures are of; me, Mulle, Tessan, my mom, Stefan (my moms brother) and his wife Eveline and their children (my cousines) Theo and Margeaux, my moms younger brother, Janne, and my grandfathers friends Wolter. Enjoy:)





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

fan va snygg du är!!