Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Gröna Lund!











Yes, I know. I lost it again. The writing touch. But I´ve been working people! But today is my last day! Moving next week! It´s so strange! I can´t belive it! The appartement looks like, well, I don´t know how to explain it more than KAAAAA-BOOOM!
Anyways, I took a break in all the moving, packing, and cleaning process and decided to go to the Sean Paul concert with Tessie. But when we got on the train we had the most brillian idea! w decided to go to Gröna Lund instead! For you non Swedes Gröna Lund is Stockholm amusement park with roller costers and stuff. We had so much fun! and because of the chicken that I am we only went on 2 rides! ha ha ha. But the roller coaster was the most fun. I think we went on it about 10 times!
Enjoy the picures! ha ha ha ha

No comments: