Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday blue

Ever felt like Sundays are the worst day since you know the weekend is over and you have yet another week of work work and then some more work infront of you? That´s me, every single Sunday. But when Monday finally arrives and I walk into the studio I feel great. I really really love my job. I think I am one of the acctually lucky people in this world that really loves what they do for a living. Most of my friends complain each and everyday about their boss, their schedul or their co-workers but I´m just happy.
Other than beeing happy :=) today I didn´t do much. We were super busy at the studio today and my boss took me and Linda out for lunch and meeting and then coffee at Espressohouse. Nice:=)
Now, I´m headed for the couch ( is that the way to spell it? hmmm, doesn´t look right) anyways and in 40 minutes it´s CSI!!! Hopefully I´ll get my camera back tomorrow (BIBBI) and I´ll post some pictures. Ha ha ha ha.
Take care...

No comments: