Friday, February 29, 2008

Another day at its end

Thursday night. Another working week is coming to its end. This week has been crazy. So much at work, working out and loads and loads of coffee. Started out my day with breakfast with Tessie at Espressohouse as we were supposed to go to the gym for a Bodypum class. But the sun was shining and the birds were singing so we decided to go for a walk. A walk that ended with shopping. Ha ha ha, so not that much excersice.
Then I headed of to the studio were Linda and Birgitta waited. We were doing a promoting for the gym at the shoppingmall that we are attached to. So we stood there for a couple of hours before heading back inside to get some work done. The studio is closed between 1pm and 4pm so we always get alot of sales and promotion done during those hours.
At 4pm we opend the doors and it was supposed to be my day off but because Linda had a seminar I decided to come in and cover for her. But befor the seminar started I had one and a half hour to kill so I decided to work out with our members. They absolutely loved it! They are so used to see us behind the reception or doing personal training with other members and its very rare that we get time to acctually train ourselves. But since I was off and there, I might as well do the best of the situation:=) I had such a good time.
Then I went home to my poor boyfriend that went home from work today because he´s sick so he went to bed early....just watched some tv and relaxed. Tessie came home from school and we had some fruitsalad and now everyone´s sleeping. Believe it or not but I HAVE A DAY OFF TOMORROW! I´m going to get my nails done at "Lack och Lugg" and then.....I acctually don´t know. I´ll try and take some pictures!!! yeay!!!!
Good night....

No comments: