Thursday, May 01, 2008

Valborgsmässo afton


Hey people!


Yesterday was Valborgsmässo afton here in Sweden. For all of you non-swedes that reads this blogg it a holiday here which mean that you work half day, lit wood on fire (bon fire) and get really stuidly drunk. Oh, yea, it´s also supposed to celebrate that spring is here, but hey, if that´s an excuse to drink, then ok.


As all swedes, I worked half day. So at 1 pm and closed the door, vaccumed and went to the Systembolag to buy alchol for the night. Meet Bibbi´s dad there. I know, I´m 27 years old but when you meet a friends dad buying alchol I always get a kind of ohu ohu feeling. I know, it´s so studid. But especially on a day like yesterday when everyone know that is´s fylla time.


Anywho,we were supposed to have a BBQ but the weather didn´t look to promising so I decided to make a pastasallad instead with turkey. Took a shower and made myself pretty and took my bike over to Nobelvägen 73 B to casa Awoke & co.



BBQ, drinks, music, new people and post importantly CAKE! Then cab ride to Buddah Lounge...the rest of the night you can see in picture mode on Facebook. Enjoy....

No comments: