Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend update



This has been one of the best weekends in a looong looong time. Who would have known that Friday the 13th would turn out to be my lucky day! The whole day was perfect, from the gym at 7 am to going home from the club at 4 am.

Me and some girls from the class went to the chocolate café after school in Uppsala to reflect over the past week. Ha ha, not really but it sounded good didn´t it? Then me and Maria went to buy some alcohol and bought pizza and went to her house where her boyfriend Ola was waiting. Then Em, Joanna and Madde came over and we drank aaaaallloooottt of alcohol and then we went to a bar in Uppsala called "Uppenbar". It´s such a nice club, only plays hip hop and rnb songs. No crap ( Boten Anna) ha ha ha ha.

Yesterday I didn´t do much.Me and Mered went to McDonald´s and then home to watch tv and chill. Today I went to they gym and soon I´m going to my parents house for dinner. My sister came home from Dubai this morning and it was her B day yesterday so we´re gonna eat cake!!! Yeay!!!

No comments: