Sunday, October 01, 2006

what???!!!???!!

I´m telling you again people, it´s Monday tomorrow! How can this be....?
This weekend went by so fast. Friday I worked at Steninge Palace (my old job) for a huge event. It´s a company that every year has their annually party at the Palace and they eat and get drunk. Same this year. I left at midnight and some of my co-workers were still there cleaning when I left. I had to drive somwone to the train so I got to go earlier! Thank you Lord....
Saturday my sister and mom came by after I accidentally told them I tried to bake. TRIED to bake people. I made banana muffins and let me just say they looked NOTHING like muffins. That´s all I have to say. Then me and Tessan were supposed to go into Stockholm to go for dinner with our cousines, Theo and Margaux, but Tessan didn´t feel well so we decided to stay home, watch movies and eat pizza and looooots of candy.
School tomorrow. Now we´re starting a course in health ecenomics....this should be interesting...

No comments: