Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Heeeeey people!


Yes, I know I know, I havne´t been writing. I suck. I know. But from now in I PROMISE that I´ll try and write more often. I´ve started the last three weeks of my Internship which I was supposed to do at "Korpen" but intstead the guy that stared the "Form och Figur" (same gymchain that I worked for in Malmö) called me and offerd me a job! Nice! So since Saturday I´ve been in Täby ( which is about 3 miles from Stockholm) working for him.

The gym opend yesterday and it´s a big challenge to do sales and marketing when it´s your first time. But I have so much fun and I love it. I work with a girl called Linda that I love and we work great together.


Other than that not much has happend. My parents are in Brazil taking a cruise with Tessan (good for you assholes) ha ha ha. No, they deserve it.

And little Molli is fighting through her mid-term. I feel ya honey! Good luck!


Spoke to one of my very best friends yesterday, Dianna. She lives in Canada and I miss her alot alot alot. Haven´t seen her in a loooong time. We decided to meet up this summer in Portugal to see Monseybabe and her daugher Aicha and then go to London to visit Giselle that are going to be there aaaaall summer long because she´s HAVING A BABY!!! I´m so happy for her and Leo!


Well, that should summen everything up? I think? I´ll write more when I have the time! I promise!


Love you all..


puss puss
Oh! and by the way, if you have Skype, please add me!!!!.... ciao

No comments: