Friday, March 23, 2007

So, again it´s Friday. It´s unbelievable how fast the weeks passes now when spring is here. Well, spring came and left again cuz now the weather is really crappy and cold in Sweden. Supposed to get nice on Sunday.

Today I went to Stockholm with my mom. Shopping. I had to buy a new white shirt for tomorrow. Doing the job for ICA (Sweden´s largest grocery chain) where I´m the project manager for the one in Sollentuna (suburb to Stockholm). Every ICA is having a huge event tomorrow all over Swden at the same time. It´s going to be so cool!

Going back to school on Monday I so don´t wanna! The only good thing is that we have the personal training educ. in May. I CAN´T WAIT! so excited. And my sissi is coming home in April, after Easter. (maby) I hope so. And Tessan, the other sissi is coming home in June! so exciting!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fan va bra det blev med svart bakgrund och röd text! bra jobbat:)
tack för igår, det är inte varje dag man sitter med en drink i handen på gm och gissar namn på folk. hoppas vi ses snart igen!! kram så länge.