Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday is NOT funday

Yet another weekend has passed and I am back at work....
Well, weekend, I finished my shift on Friday at 11pm and I had to get up at 5 am this morning so I wouldn´t call it a totally free weekend. Last week was Copenhagen fashion week aswell so we were fully book practically every day aswell. But hey, having loads to do makes the time goes even faster.
We work in 2 week shifts. So this week I started of my 2 weeks of morning shifts which means that I have to get up at 5 am. It is horrible. It´s pitch black outside and the people I meet looks more like zombies than humans. The only good thing that comes out of this is that i finish at 3pm.
After work today I am meeting up with our wedding photographer to give him the deposit and then I am going swimming with Artemis.

No comments: