Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday and I´m at work. I love working weekends. No management, no stressed out business men, no rush hours on the train. I love it. The guests are totally different. Instead of going off to meetings and catching flights to go to another seminar everyone is excited about seeing the city, having a drink and just relaxing. I´m not made out for working a monday morning. I love weekends...
Since I last wrote something we have had the pleasure of welcoming a house guest, Christian. It´s a mutual friend of Mered and me (even though Mered probably sees him more of HIS friend :=) Christian is doing his final exam project in Denmark and because of the distance to Gävle where his school is he is staying with us until the end of April. Now, I know what you´re thinking. END OF APRIL!!!! Hey, that´s what I thought, but having him in the house is like a dream. He cooks, he cleans and he does dishes. I love him! He´s fantastic. I just hope that some of this charm rubbes off on my lazy soon to be husband.
Last night I stayed behind after work and had some drinks with Mona and Melissa in the bar and when I woke up this morning I swore to the Gods above that I would not drink tonight. But as always someone always has to destroy my plans and of cours at it happends, Viktoria, Pauline and their husbands are coming by the hotel tonight for some drinks and asked me to join them....Who am I to say no to these sweet innocent people........

No comments: