Monday, October 26, 2009

Back again!

I know I know, this is the usual melody. I tell you I´ll start writing again, a couple of weeks goes by and then I quit and as usual I will make the very same promise this time :=)
Quick update; got married in May, got a promotion at work in September and I am now working as the Executive Housekeeper at Clarion Collection Hotel Twentyseven in Copenhagen, Denmark. Going on my honeymoon next week to Aruba so I can´t be happier.
This weekend has been , as the Americans say, "awsome". The Törndahls came from Norrköping and stayed the weekend. We haven´t done anything but eat, sleep and talk about old memories. I love them! I just wish we lived closer together. They also got married this year and when Mered and I got Sunday brunch tickets at the Hilton we decided to bring them along with us. So off we went yesterday to this spectacular event. My God, I can just tell you, you have never seen a brunch if you haven´t been to this one!
Soon I am off to spinning at SATS and then to the movies at Entré with Adele and her sister. We are going to have some dinner first and then watch "Fame". I have been wanting to see that movie for soooooo long. And tonights the night!!

No comments: