Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flu shot day

Good morning world!
I feel so alive today. I know it´s only 6.10 am but I have slept like a baby. I fell asleep in the couch again, like I always do. This time to a REALLY good episode of Criminal Minds so that sucked :=( Probably because I ate too much apple pie ha ha ha.
Yesterday at work me and Urszula decided to get a hold of things ourselfs. At the hotel you don´t really get the help you need so if you want things done well honey, you better do it yourself! So that´s what we did. Many of the rooms needed painting and since we only have about 200 of them we decided that if we wanna be done before Christmas we´d better start cracking. So 10 rooms were done yesterday. Yeay for us!!!
When we finished for the day a doctor came to the hotel to give anyone who wanted a flushoot. I had been going though pros and cons for a long time and didn´t really think much of it until my best friend, Mama, was her during the weekend. Since she works with this everyday and a baby AND a baby in her oven I decided to go for it! And no people, no backlashes. Like I said. I sleept like a baby :=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bra jobbat!!! jag visste väl att du inte var egoistisk:)
pusss/T