Sunday, September 10, 2006

Are pople happy now?

Hey people. Ok, so I suck at writing. We have all figured that out. I was upposed to upload a picture from Portugal but apparently my computer hates me so that won´t be happening. And I will stop destroying peoples Sundays. Ha ha. It´s true! I´ve gotten e-mails about that! Apparently people make themsalves a cup of coffee, has a cigarette ad then reads my blogg for the week. Ha ha ha, so therefore, I promise that I´m going to write more often.

This week I haven´t done that much. We´ve had a 2 week course in stress and on Wednesday we had our presentations which went really well. Our teacher was verry happy.

Friday night I went to Veronicas house for a cocktailparty. Emma and Tessa had their B days this week so we drank about a million of Cosmos and Appletinis.
Woke up Saturday morning (yesterday) sick so I stayed infront of the tv ALL DAY!!! watching the fifth season of "Americas next top model". Ha ha, I´m s sad.

Today i a really nice weather and Im still feeling half crappy so i´m staying in front of the tv today aswell. School tomorrow and exam on Friday.....

No comments: