Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hälsoprofilsbedömmare!!!!

This week we´ve started a course called "hälsoprofilsbedömmning" This is a Swedish patent on what you can call a health test. The man that invented this in the 1960 is acctually our teacher and he´s the best teacher I´ve ever had! Yes HIM people, better than Wharton and Gallagher. This man, Gunnar, has such a nice voice, explains in a way that even the dumbes retard can understan and this is one of our most imprtant courses we are taking this year. I´m so happy.
So, back to the course, in english we become kind of "certified health profilers" ha ham I´m getting so bad at enlish. Ha ha, remeber people that this is my own translation. But basically what we do is have an interview with a client, takes different tests such as; weight, height, bone weight, fat % and blood preasure. After the interview we do different types of test to see the clients physical status, either on a step board, running or on a ergonimic bicycle.

So after this week we are certified "hälsoprofilsbedömare" or "health profiler" ha ha ha, I crack myself up.

Tessan comes home on Thursday and I´m going on a booze cruise with the class on the 5th of October. Then I´ll show you pictures.

No comments: