Sunday, September 24, 2006

Is it really possible? How the hell can it be Monday again tomorrow? It was Monday just yesterday, wasn´t it? I don´t know where the days go and I don´t understand what I´m doing with them.... Conclusion; I don´t like Sunday evenings.....
This weekend went really fast. Maby because Tessan is home. Friday, what did we do Friday? Oh yea, I was in school first and got my diploma for the "Hälsoprofilsbedömnings" course I finished, then I took the train home and mom and Tessan picked my up at the trainstation and we went to Kista Gallerian which is a big mall about a 30 minute drive from us. Tessan doesn´t have anything to wear (girls thing huh?) but hey, she lived on a ship for the past six months wearing uniform so I understand. But she didn´t find anything. Then we had a family dinner at our parents house,
Saturday we went to the gym. Tessan and mom went to Pilates and I went to spinning and in the evening we went to our cousins house for dinner, Margaux turns 16 ( tomorrow) and it felt like "the Swedish anorexia club" had their annual meeting. My God, it is possible to be that skinny? None of them ate anything but when it was time for cake they all eat.....and went to the bathroom.
Anyways, today I forced my family (moahahahahah) to school so I could try my new skills in healh "terror". ha ha ha. but I think they liked it. Then we went for lunch at Un!co and after coffee at my friends Marias café. Now I´m at home waiting for CSI to start and to wake up to a beautiful Monday morning. MOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: