Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Adidas nerds.



Back to school today. Economy. Not really my favourit subject but soon it is all over! Over I tell you! Doing a project with Linn and Marajiah that is due in about 2 week and after that it´s the personal training course! That is going to be so much fun!
After school today me, Marajiah and Helena (picture above) went for coffee at "Barista" behind our school and as we´re sitting there, chatting away, a couple of reporters from one of the news pappers showed up and asked if one of us wanted to be "student of the week" for their papper!!!! And you know me! I don´t say no to get my mug shown in the papper! Hello papparazzi!!!! I don´t know if it´s gonna be on the webb. If not I´ll cut it out and scan it in and put it on the blogg. Apparently it´s for next week! Yeay!

The other picture of the day is of me and Mered. He took out his brades and his hair got all frizzy. He´s so sexy.....yummi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

åhh vad söta ni är!
ses på fredag hoppas jag!