Sunday, April 08, 2007

EASTER!!!


Easter went by quickly this year. Probably because none of my sister were at home this year. Every year we go "egg hunting" for our easter eggs out in our parents garden. I know, I know, I AM 26 years old but it´s TRADITION people. You just don´t give those up. But since it was only me at home this year we decided not to have the hunt. Do your read this sisters? No egg hunt because of YOU TWO!!!! *angry eye*
So instead I went with my parents to buy stuff for the house. The are renovating what seems like every room (I think it IS every room). Then in the evening my mom made an amazing dinner with lamb and then we just watched some tv.
Today, Sunday, me and Mered went to his parents house for an Ethiopian easter lunch. My God, I don´t think I have to eat again until Tuesday or something. It was so good. Now we just got back from the movies. Saw Jim Carreys new movie called "the number 23". It was ok. Better to download then to spend you money going to the movies.
So that was my Easter. How was yours? Tomorrow is Monday and a holiday in Sweden so no school until Tuesday. Spring cleaning the house tomorrow and then Body Pump in the afternoon.

No comments: