Monday, March 23, 2009

weekend in Norrköping






This weekend has been the best in a long long time. I went to Norrköping (about a 4 hour drive from Malmö) to vistit one of my oldes friends that just had a baby.
Mered and Christian was driving up tp Märsta so I went in the car with them. My friend was at a funeral so I had a couple of hours to kill in Norrköping by myself before I meet up with her. But the sun was shining and I had money on my account so I didn´t have any problems with that :=)
About a million years ago another fried of mine, Katta G moved to Norrköping so I decided to go to her makeup store to see if she was still there. And yes she was. It was great to see her again.

Anywas, otherwise this weekend has been about spending time with the February family. Their little ruby is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. He is so adorable. And yes mama, I still want children after this weeken ;=)

Enjoy these beutiful picures....




















No comments: