Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hectic weekend





Again the weekend passed too fast. On Thursday night Bibbi(Mereds cousine from Malmö) arrived and we stayed up half of the night chatting as usual. Then on Friday we went to Sigtuna to my friend Lena (from my class) to do her hair. Bibbi does hair extentions and since she was coming to Stockholm for the engagement party she did some work aswell. Lenas hair turned out really well. And yesterday morning another friend from the class, Lina, came over and Bibbi did her hair too. It turned out great!
Then in the evening it was Yohannes B day (oh yea, I wrote about that already. Didn´t I?) ha ha ha ha. Anyways, we had alot of fun. Then yesterday we celebrated my mothers Bday, that is today, but since she left for France we celebrated it yesterday. Cheesecake turned out ok. Probably won´t do that again.

Today, Sunday, Rosie came over and Bibbi did her hair aswell. Poor girl. Three people in three day! and she has to go back to work tomorrow! The rest of the day I spent cleaning the house. Ha ha ha, after a weekend like this I needed it.
Now I just came back from a walk with my friend Tessan and we had coffee and bullar on the balcony. Then Mulle came. She´s going to La France tomorrow so she wanted to borrow a sweater so we ended up drinking tea and chatting. She just left and Mered is at the movied with a friend so I´m gonna take a bath and hit the sack. Have a looooong day tomorrow! 2 more days of school!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bra jobbat, 2 inlägg på 2 dagar.. det är inte illa.. tack för mysig prommis igår.. hoppas freddo kom ut från ögat:)