Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sickla


Me and my mom have a new favourite place! We found it last week and it´s just outside of Stockholm called "Sickla Köpmnakvarter" which is big shoping center! My mom has a friends that went there once and loved it! So last week when we went there we found this awsome restaurant which I can recommend to everyone! It´s got organic food that they make everyday! Everything from lunh to cake to bread! It´s wonderful!! I love it!!! And we found our new favourite interior decorating shop called "Indori". The people that own it tours around the world to find special things that they decide to import to Sweden but only one or two pieces of every item. My mom bought this beautiful wood thing to put on the wall. Too bad I will never be rich enough to ever buy anything from that shop. Ha ha ha ha.

No comments: