Sunday, May 13, 2007

Schlager fever!




In Sweden once a year we all have to go trough someting called "Eurovision song contest". For all you non european I´ll lay it out for you.


Every year, each country has a singing competition and the winner get to go to the big finale!!! and that´s whats called the Eurovision song contest. This year it was held in our neighbour county Finland. Sweden had, for once, a pretty good song so I accutally thought we had a chance. Ha ha haha, but boy was I wrong. Stupid ass Balkan countries kicked our ass. They announced before hand that they were all going to vote for eachother so no other European country could win!!! How about that! Nice. Real competition spirit, ha ha ha. Well, it all ended up with Russia voting for Georgia that voted for Romania that voted for Lithuania that voted for.....you get my drift. I´m not even gonna mention who won. The song sucked ass anyways....

But the evening on the otherhand was really nice! I spent it in Stockholm at my friend Johanna and her boyfriend, Lars house. They just bought an AMAZING appartement in the heart of Stockholm and it´s absolutely georgeus!! I wish I had taken more picture. Lots of wine, pizza, ostbågar and the we went to the hotel to get some sleep. I went to Johannas hotel with Maria from my class and Ida, a friend of hers and they were staing at a hotel in Stockholm becuase they were on a conferance! Nice. And what does sleeping at a hotel mean?? HOTEL BREAKFAST!!! Best thing in the whole world I tell you!

This morning when I came home I went to yoga with my mom and then I went fruit shopping. Now I´m just waiting for the clock to hit 21,25 cuz that´s when my little Mollie lands at Arlanda!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tjoho.. dax för ett nytt inlägg va?:)