Saturday, May 12, 2007

Last weekend!






Hey people!

Haven´t been writing in a while because Mered left for Malmö and the second he did, the computer broke down. Ok well it didn´t really break down, I was vacuuming and I must have touched something, don´t know what, and the screen went black and wouldn´t come back on!!!
But here I am!
So what happend? ummm, well Bibbi and her sister was here and after we did my hair and went for coffee we went to Systembolaget, Swedens own liqourshop) and bought vodka for the night. Tessan and her friend Camilla came over as did Patrik and Rosie and a bit later Emelie came from work. We had such a nice time. I haven´t seen Camilla in years! She works as a teacher and been travelling in the past years and it was amazing listening to her stories.

Then we went out and we had such a nice time even if we went to Kung Carl! Ha ha ha ha. It´s probably because of the state we were in!

But that feels like ages ago! Now it´s Saturday again!! Tonight I´m going to Stockholm to visit my friend Johanna. Even Maraijah from my class is coming and a friend of hers, Madde, and we are going to watch the Eurovision song contest. Ha ha ha. That is so not me but what don´t you do for your friends. ha ha ha ha.


Well, gonna eat breakfast now. Then go for a jogg before cleaning.....suck...



1 comment:

Magdalena said...

Beccis din hurtbulle! Jogga innan du städar :) Sååå duktig! Puuuss darling! Loved our chat hos Patrik btw :) Loove*