Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It´s winter again

Hey people!
So, I got some e-mails recently asking what it is that I do nowdays. Well, I moved down to the south of Sweden to a town called Malmö in August after doing my Internship as I got offerd a job at the womens only gym called "Form och Figur". I started out as an instuctor and doing sales and has since January been the Manager. Since nobody seemed to know what I was up tp nowdays I took some picures from my studio. Womens only gyms are still pretty new in Sweden. In the States, were the idea originated from (called Curves) they have about 12,000 studios over there. In Sweden, Form och Figur have 4 studios at the moment but are expanding at a rapid pace.
The picture you see above is what I woke up to this morning; SNOW!! Can you believe it. Didn´t I say that it would probably go away? But no! It decided to stay, and now it´s shitty cold here..

This is taken outside my studio at Caroli City in Malmö on Kattsundsgatan 8.





And this is my lunch.....working infront of the computer. Do you people now realise what a fantastic exciting life I live? Well, I´m only working tomorrow and then me and Tessie are going to Compenhage as Mered is going up to Stockholm to visit friends for the weekend...

No comments: