Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend update

Sunday night and ofcourse football is on the tv so I´ll take the chance to update you on my oh so very exciting weekend. :=)

Friday...hmmm. can´t really remember what I did Friday. Couldn´t have been anything important then I guess....that´s so wierd! did I go to the gym? no, did I work? hmmm, no. Sorry, don´t know. Anywho... yesterday was Saturday. Me and my co-workers had set-up a sales event at "Triangeln köpcenter" here in Malmö to promote the gym. Me, Linda, Zahra and Cecilia went there after work to sell contracts, have a competition where you could win up to 100 days of free training and health consultations. we had a lot of fun. Saturday is such a shopping day in Sweden. My God there was alot of people there.
Linda snagged my camera in the car.
Me putting things togehter for the event

In the evening it was time for Swedens biggest event of the year. Schlager festivalen! Every year there´s a singing competition where you vote for the best performance and the person/group gets sent to the Eurovision song contest which this year is held in Belgrad. The evening was spent at Bibbi´s house with chips, dip and coka. The ultimate Swedish snack for any major event on TV :=)

Me me me me me


Jonas, his favourite DID NOT WIN even though he voted 3 times for her :=(
I have a video of him when he sings along but I promised him not to put it up



Hungover Carolina



The always beautiful Stina


Sleeping beauty Bibbi



And today, Sunday, I woke up, had breakfast, went to the studio to have a spring clean, went to the gym were Tessie works and and had an AMAZING work out, sun bed, massage and now I´m at home with Mered waiting for the STOPID football to finish so we can watch Prison break!




No comments: