Friday, March 14, 2008

My God, this week went fast. Feel like I say that every week but especially this week went by just.....*snapping fingers*...like that:=) I didn´t really do anything special besides working and going to the gym. Yesterday, which was Thursday I was of so me and Tessie first went to the gym for a Body Pump class at lunch. Then we went home and had a "spring clean". Tessie got super powers from the gym and is here showing of her newly found super hero powers.....

Then I had promised her to sit as a hair model for her at her school. She goes every Thursday night and some weekends. Yesterday they were supposed to be creative and do a country and she did Japan and did the Geisha style on my head. I looked soooo pretty

hair by Tessie


Then all the models had to switch places so they could practise on other types of hair. The next stylist had to to one of our senses. My stylist got taste. So she made my head look like.............*drumrole*.......CHOCOLATE!!!!

hair by emelie


hair by Peter
The third stylist was a guy and by this time they had to make the models out of their favourite song. I have no idea who the person he was trying to make me look like was but some singer with a red stripe coming thru his bangs. He made a female version of it and I thought it was really cool.

And today, Friday, Mered and I went on a "fixing spree". First we went to "Kakelpoolen" to get some inspiration for re-modeling our kitchen. We found a beautiful moss green tile that we are going to order. Then we went to IKEA to have coffee and by new spot lights for our bedroom.


Then it was time to head over to Bibbi´s place. I bought extentions last time I was in Stockholm and she put them in today.


She is so awsome. She´s studying to become a hairdresser and she´s gona be an amazing one! She´s got talent! Better recongize where you heard it first! W.O.R.D!



Adorable Carolina, her room mate/cousine






The three amigos, Pirre, Carolina and Bibbi.











Then Mered came to pick me up and we went shopping and I.C.A. Maxi. Had to buy some groceries and dinner. HOME MADE PIZZA BABY! Made all by Mered. Yes people you read it : MERED MADE THE PIZZA ALL BY HIMSELF! and it was damn good to. Half pepperoni with EXTRA CHEESE and half with ruccola and parmesan and olive oil. YUMMIE!!!








Now the couch awaits....long day tomorrow.....nightie night


No comments: