Tuesday, March 04, 2008

So typical March weather



This is how beautiful Malmö is in the morning. I went to work at 8.30am and the sun was shining and the sky was blue...Guess what, it´s snowing now. It´s like God decided to use "Head and shoulders" to get rid of all his dandruff...just falling and falling down....Bu the temprature is so mild that it´s not gonna be here when we wake up tomorrow anyways.

As I finished work a friend of mine from back home called. She was in town all day tomorrow for a show and she needed modells. She used to have her own hair salong in Sigtuna but now works for a big company in Sweden and tomorrow they´re here and she wanted to know if I knew someone that wanted to help out. Just my luck, I work tomorrrow. I don´t even have time to see her for lunch. It sucks.

Going for spinning tomorrow morning and then back to work. Tv is occupied tonight. Arsenal is playing agains....Milan? or something. Alot of yelling going on anyways so I´ll hang out here and then go to bed I think.

Good night

No comments: