Sunday, April 06, 2008

4 year anniversary

Ladies, take a good long look at this man. I just want you to know that he is taken! He´s all mine! He´s the most fantastic boyfriend anyone can ask for. All you guys out there, you could really learn something from this man. On Thursday we celebrated our 4 year anniversary and ofcours I kind of forgot about it :=( But he sure didn´t. I got woken up at 7 am by him and my sister entering the room declaring that I´m not going to work today! For all of you that knows me and know what a horrible organizing peronality I have that HATE not being in control, stared to run a loooong list in my head of things that I had to fix if I wan´t going to work. Turned out they had called Linda and gotten her to work for the day!
So I got up and me had bought fresh bread, orange juice and we had a loooong nice breakfast together.Then he told me to get dressed and then he swooped me away in the car and didn´t tell me where we were going.

After about 50 minutes in the car we ended up in Ystad which is a small town that reminds alot of Sigtuna where I´m from. They have a very known Spa called "Ystad Saltsjöbad" and he (with a little help of Tessie) ha made arrangements for the whole day with treatments! It was fantastic!

Ystad is on the other side of Sweden then Malmö and also by the water

We arrived at the SPA at 10am and when we were finished and in the car again it was 4.30pm! We didn´t want to go home to we parked the car down town and strolled though the city and ended up with me buying Mered a watch for our anniversary. Since I forgot...... :=(
On our way back to the car we found a really cute little coffeeshop where it looked like the owner himself was cleaning the tables on the outside. We decided to have a fika and relax and just enjoy the rest of the day. Thank you baby! I had a fantastic day!




No comments: