Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday = funday. NOT

Yet another week has come to its end...Didn´t do much this weekend. We were supposed to go out on Friday but due to a minor issue called CSN and a faktura of 7,500 kronor I decided to stay at home and wait for Wednesday to come. suck.
Instead I stayed home with my darling boyfriend and watched tv. Went to bed early and depressed of beeing poor.
Yesterday we had a pancake breakfast, me and Tessie, since Mered was working. After faffering around the house all morning we decided to meet Stina for ice cream and a friend of hers, Elin, came to join us. Fantastic weather! I love Malmö when the weathers like this. I probably love all places as long as there is sun. I can´t stand winter. Why do I live here? When I was in HIM I rememberd all of us saying that we would NEVER go back to our home countries after we were finished. My God, what happend!? Well, not all of us went home. Found an old friend on MSN yesterday, Dito. He´s from Indonesia and he´s living well in Dubai at the moment. So not all of us went home.
Today is Saturday and I just had breakfast. Now I´m off to the gym for some functional training, then meet my sister. Then yoga, dinner. SLEEEEEP . Weather sucks today so its nothing really to put in the christmas tree if you know what I mean :=)

No comments: