Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sunshine Thursday

What a fantastic day!
Woke up at 10.30am with the sun in my eyes. Had some breakfast with my sissi, watched Oprah and then decided to go for a walk. Dind´t get very far before we realized we were hungry and went to one of our favourite places to eat called "bakom muggen". It´s a small place that serves lunch, coffe, cookies etc. We had a salad and chatted. Then we took a stroll in the sun, bought a fantastic ice cream and sat by the canal and enjoyed the sunshine!
Started to work at 4pm and is at the moment NOT too keen on going home since Djurgården is playing again AIK on the tv. (for those of you that are not swedish, I don´t have to explain more than that they are 2 soccer teams) so we have an agreement. Mered has the until 9pm on the condition that he fixes dinner!!! yeay for girl power. hi hi hi!!!
Tomorrow I´m working half day and then it´s party at Buddha Bar! Yeay! I´m planing on staying in bed all Saturday hungover eating pizza and waiting for one of my best friends to call me from Canada! Yeay!
can´t wait

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.