Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mid week report

Wednesday and I´m blogging! Can you believe it? No, me neither. Well, I´m at work and we´re just about to close. I never blogg on work hours but it´s been very quiet here today and I´m going to spinning in a couple of minutes and realized that I haven´t been writing anything in a while so....here I am!!
Not that anything happend though. What have I been up to? Well on Monday me and Tessan went to Bibbi´s school to get our hair done. I´m in preparation state for the 9th when I´m sitting model for Bibbi´s exam. She´s gonna cut my hair and make it even lighter than what I am now! I know what you are thinking, are you gonna let a student cut you´re hair?!! are you M.A.D? Wellm maby, but it´s just hair. It´s gonna grow out sooner or later so we´ll see what I´ll look like after that :=)
Time flies, gotta go to spinning now. I´m off tomorrow morning and me and Tessie are going for a walk so I´ll try and take some pictures to put up.
puss puss.....

No comments: