Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mid week report

Wednesday. Probably one of the most boring days of the week according to me. It really sucks. Eventhough the weather down here is fantastic I´ve been at work ALL DAY LONG while people have been out eating ice cream. It´s so unfair.
I know what you´re thinking!
- "soon it´s weekend and then you´re off".
Yeeeees, but guess what? Then it´s gonna rain thank you very much. and we just bought a new grill for our balcony!
Yesterday was yet another bikram yoga pass and I felt as I was going to die. As the teacher said and I quote:
-"you have to die first to be born again". I know exactly what she means by that.
But today I feel fantastic. I went to bed at 10pm yesterday and slept like a baby until 7.15 when my alarm went off this morning. Had fruit salad and green tea for breakfast, salad for lunch and I´m gonna make lentil soup for dinner with potatoes, carrots and leak. I feel great. Gotta get inshape now for the wedding next year :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tjoho, jag vill se foto på ringen för tusan!! puss på dej söt..
/tessane