Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

Here are the pictures I promised from last weekend when I went to Stockholm. It was my grandmothers B day and she was going back to England the following week so it was now or newer. Thanks to my fantastic parents that bought me a ticket home I could spend the whole weekend with my family! Birth day girl
Mollie and I

Aaron and Mollie



Mollie at brunch on Saturday


Tessie and Mollie having cheese and wine on the balcony (our lunch)




Mollie getting a massage from Tessie





Tessie awaits food



Sunday evening I spent at my parents house. My mom is fantastic with flowers. This is just a peek at what she does.
Tonight I´m going to Lund after work for our engagement dinner. Mereds family is here for the week and Bibbis parents are making fantastic Ethiopian food! I love it!
I also go a new job today! Starting the 1st of September I´m working at the hotel 27 in Copenhagen. Thanks to my fantastic friend and now co-worker, Maria, I starting a new carrer in Denmark!!! Thanks darling!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRATTIS BABE! :D So so happy for you! PUSSSSSS