Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woke up this morning with the hopes of going to spinning but I was so dead tired. So I set the alarm for 7.45 instead and decided to train at work instead. So here I am, almost 9 am and I just had a protein shake and gonna train. The sun is shining and I´m hopefully going to Stockholm tomorrow!
I´m off Fri - Sat and I´m a big fan of a site called tradera.com. It´s an auction site where you can bid on anything from food to furniture. So the traintickets to Stockholm from Malmö is only 1 krona. 1 people! That´s not even 25 cents! If this is the case I´m working tomorrow morning, taking the train to Copenhagen for 2 job interviews. Home, sleep go up at 5.30 to catch the train that leavs 7.11. Meet up Aaron ( my little sisters boyfriends that´s here from the States visiting) and then celebrate grannys B-day on Saturday. I soooo wanna go!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babyyy! Hur mår du min sköna? Sorry att helgen gick åt skogen men jag är så låst på jobbet...

Så du kommer hit! Hur länge??

PUSS

Rebecca said...

Hey, jag åker direkt till Stockholm hem till syrrorna. Tror inte jag kommer ut till Sigtuna något. Dessvärre. Mormor fyller år och ska fira henne på lördagen och har jag tid tänkte jag passa på och träffa Assad och Ingrid. Kan du inte komma till stan så vi kan ta en fika? KRRRAAAAAAM

Anonymous said...

Jo men det vore great! Just tell me when and where :) Would love it!