Friday, July 25, 2008

beach day!

Yesterday was the first real summer day of 2008 in Malmö. I know the weather was fantastic when we were in Florida but that doen´t really count since I wasn´t home :) I started work at 4 pm and had plans to go to the gym before that but when I woke up and saw totally blue skies I decided to bring my book and head down to "Ribban"instead. This is the old "kallbadhus" in Malmö- It was build sometime in the beginning og the 1900 and still serves the same purpose. You pay an enterance fee of I think 80 kroner and they have a sauna and then you swim in the open sea.
Malmös pride (?) Turning Tourso. Fantastically ugly masterpiece. ha ha ha.

Tonight I´m going with the girls to Carib Creol for dinner and drinks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lite snålt med inlägg... puss/tessan