Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Licence to thrill


I don´t kow if I told you that we have a famous person staying at the hotel? Well, anyways, the girl with me in the picture is Aridia Ramos, the winner of something like Idol in Spain. She´s been staying with us for the past week. She is the sweetest girl ever. Problem was only that she didn´t speak a word of English and I don´t speak a word of Spanish, but hey. Thank heaven for Google translator. :=)
Yester day, Melissa Knut and I went for a training course in service. Melissas room mate was going on vacation to Nice so she joined us on the train to the airport. We got on the Metro, thinking the course was at Airport Hotel DAN. What we didn´t know was that they had changed the location to somewhere out in the bushes, 25 minutes away by taxi!
So we got into a taxi. Knut was NOT amused :=)



Once we got there everythin was fine. Lots of food and coffe all day long.
Our motivational speaker of the day, Henrik, was a fantastic and enthusiastic person which reminded me alot of Mr. Bean.




The best thing about the whole day was that the hotel had a ice cream / popcorn machine in the lobby outside the conferance rooms!!!! Can I just tell you that it made my day!!!



Melissa drawing her life changes on a piece of paper....on of the assignements of the day.



L fo love ;=)




Sandra som gömmer sig bakom ett R.




No comments: