Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sometimes when I finish work I find this bike outside of the hotel. How cool is this? I have always wondered who rides this typ of bike....



Once in a blue moon, fantastic, amazing and wonderful guests turn up at the hotel. To the left is an example of that. These are two sisters from Guatemala, one now lives in Texas and the other one in Puerto Rico. They have been at the hotel during the week and they left yesterday and I was genuinly sad. They were so wonderful! One of them always travels with Puertorican coffee. She said she never leaves the county without it. And yesterday as they were leaving she gave me one of her precious bags! How amazing isn´t that!
She didn´t think that me and Mered should go to Hawaii for our honey moon. She told me that if we decided to go to Puerto Rico we were more than welcome to stay in her house! Imagine that!

No comments: