Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday chatting

God morning people!
This is how I started my Tuesday, Skyping with my uncle. I love Skype. Such a fantastic and amazing idéa. The person that came up with this is a genius! Imagine a couple of years ago when everyone was chatting on MSN. Well, that was amazing too. Especially for me that went to school abroad and can´t call my friends on the other side of the world. I write this and you get the picture that I Skype all the time with my friends when in real life the only one I Skype with is Mulle. Well, it´s good enough, since she lives in New York. I wish that Di, Mon and Giselle to just name a few were on Skype more often....*hint hint*....
Yesterday was such a nice day. I was at home most of the day, fully dependant on the TV since I missed both Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill on Sunday night due to our car drive from Norrköping so I had to see the re runs and ofcourse the were spread out during the day which made it impossible for me to leave the appartement :=) I know, I know, I am such a looser when it comes to these teenage drama showes. But at the end I managed to drag myself to spinning class and then for coffee with Marie and Marléen at Lilla Torg.
Today is another day. Not hung up on TV shows though ;=)

No comments: