Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lady lunch

Ok, so now I´m gonna try and start to blogg again :=) I´ve lost my camera so it´s not as fun. Maby I´ll wish for one from Santa!! Hmmmm, but like every year Mered and I are so boring when it comes to gifts. We always give them in advance. We´re too excited to wait. I know....I know, you don´t have to tell us. We´re like children when it comes to holidays and gift. We just can´t wait.
So, alot has happend since I last wrote something here. For those of you that I don´t talk to all the time might not follow in everything but just let me know and I´ll fill you in :=)
There are so many fantastic things that are happening in my life at the moment. I read my friend, Ingrid´s blogg, yesterday and I realized that everything she had posted was so true! I had like an "aha-moment". It wasn´t anything amazing, just the truth. About her life and how she lives being just a "normal" person. I love what you wrote Ingrid. It made me stop for a minute and think and appreciate what I have and what´s to come in the future.
Now I´m for a lady lunch. Shopping, having lunch and drinking wine. Tonight we´re going out so I´ll blogg some more tomorrow.
puss puss...

No comments: