Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas update

We found our camera!!!! Or should I day that Bibbis mom found our camera. Apparently we forgot it on the bus when we went to Stockholm last time...ooopsi! It´s been on load ever since we found it and today I brought it to work so I´ll post some pictures tomorrow.
I´m working double shift today which means that I stared at 7 am (went up at 5 am) and I finish at 11 pm. But it´s ok. I´ve had 2 days off now and I have another 4 days off after today. My parents are coming tomorrow and staying until Monday, then Pierre and Maggie are coming and pn Wednesday it´s New Years Eve so there´s not really anytime. It´s amazing how I always manage to book myself all the time without checking to I get time off for my self.
Well, Christmas has been fantastic! On the 23th we went to Helsingborg to celebrate with the Abraham/Cullin family. It´s a tradition down here that everyone goes there. They had made all the food from scratch, there was poridge, Christmas tree and loads of gifts. We didn´t get home until probably 2 am!
On the 24th, which is the day that us swedes celebrates Christmas, we went to Lund to celebrate with the Awoke family, Bibbis family. And again, fantastic food, gifts and cheesecake! What a night. The only bad thing that happend was that I woke up in the middle of night (we spent the night at their house) and I couldn´t breath!!! I had an astma attac! I haven´t had that since I was like 8 years old!!! I couldn´t sleep so I walked around the house a bit and finally ended up on the couche getting a few hours. But when I woke up in the morning I still was not feeling well. Mered went for a walk with me and I felt a little bit better. It was so wierd!!! Today is the day after and I´m still not feeling a 100%. When I walk up the stairs I get out of breath like I´m an 88 year old woman! I need to relax.....
puss puss...

No comments: