Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rainy day

Woke up almost by myself this morning. I was half awake when my alarm went off at 5 a.m this morning, went up and had a shower. Wonderd what the noice was outside and realised that it was havey rain and wind! Man, and I have to walk to the trainstation which takes me about 15 minutes. Turned out it wasn´t that bad after all. I have a really bad tendancy to make things look and feel worse then what they really are. So I got really surprised when I stepped outside dressed as I was going skiing.
Usually I love the train ride in the morning. Peace and quite, reading my book and just looking outside the window. But during the weekends all the partypeople that has been drinking while I´ve been sleeping are at this hour trying to get their by now hung over asses home. Man, it´s so anyoing. Yapping, screaming, fighting not to puke. Yuk! But I love when the train stops at Copenhagen station and the drunkos are fast asleep missing their stop. To all of you I say: MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Karma baby. It all comes back to you!

puss puss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kors i taket!! nya inlägg:) det var ju ett tag sen... / tessan e