Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last couple of days

So this is some pictures in random order of my last couple of days. My mom has been here visiting so I haven´t really had time to blogg. We´ve been busy planning the wedding and going for dinners. This was taken on Monday night after x bottles of wine. Bibbi and Carolina are demonstrating how they are going to dance when they are old.
Me outside the church where we´re getting married in May. Me and mom went to mass just to check out the priest and the church. Mered and Girma was the ones that booked the chuch.

My sweet darlings at work that are going away for a month!!! Katrine to the left and Catharina to the right. Behind the scen of Honey Ryder.....


Hotel Twentyseven....
Now I´m off to work. I´m starting at 3 pm and working all the way to 7 am tomorrow morning. Dayroom and then I starrt my shift at 3 pm again! But I have Sara by my side tonight. Happy New Year Everyone!
puss puss...




No comments: